Dyer County Schools will register children for the Pre-K classes on Thursday, April 11, 2019 from 4:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. and on Friday, April 12, 2019, from 8:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. at the Milton McGee Auditorium, 159 Everett Ave, Dyersburg. Applications will be available the day of registration. Your child must be four years old by August 15, 2019, to be eligible for the program. If you are interested, please bring the following information with you the day of registration:
- Child's Certified Birth Certificate (not the Mother's Copy)
- Child's social security number
- Proof of income for ALL adults in the household
- Child's most current physical and shot record (TN shot form)
- Proof of residency (utility bill or lease)
*Please remember, applying for the Pre-K program does not automatically enroll your child. Notification letters will be mailed June 5th.
Please bring your child to registration if possible. Vision, speech and hearing screenings will be conducted.